Our Mission Statement
Our Corporate Objectives
- We are a leading manufacturer of products made from iron and steel castings.
- We act economically in order to generate profit.
- We want to continue growing and to sustain the company in the long term.
In order to achieve these objectives, we observe the following
- We create jobs and apprenticeship training positions.
- We participate actively in public life.
- We acknowledge our history and ensure positive traditions are continued.
- We measure our performance against that of our best competitors.
- Persistent cultivation of the market enables us to recognise and use our opportunities in the available markets as well as in new ones.
- We are a strong company on the basis of our knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes.
- We promote partner-style collaboration with our customers and suppliers for the mutual benefit of all concerned.
- We guarantee our customers quality, strict adherence to deadlines, service and consultancy; and we require the same from our suppliers.
- We recognise and acknowledge good performance from our employees.
- We communicate openly and respond constructively to criticism.
- We consider the interests and requirements of our employees.
- We recognise and perform a duty of care vis à vis our employees.
- We assign defined spheres of responsibility to our employees and authorise them to act accordingly.
- We offer our employees possibilities to develop.
- We promote further training.
- We promote specific training perspectives for young persons in specialised and management fields.
- Our employees are loyal in their pursuit of corporate objectives and principles.
- Our employees are willing to participate in ongoing further training.
- Our employees work on their own responsibility and effectively.
- Our employees are actively organised in optimum processes.
- Our employees share a sense of responsibility for all company values.
- We ensure high availability of systems through constant care and servicing, maintenance and systematic modernisation.
- We invest in order to increase productivity, expand capacities, improve working conditions and standards of health and safety at work.
- We secure our company’s future in the area of technical development and research through collaboration within the company, the casting group and external organisations.
- We use resources and energy sources economically.
- We adhere to all laws, directives and orders.
- We consistently improve our environmental performance.